[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

+7 Seals infos from Devs!!!

YllmathirYllmathir
Riders of Icarus Rep: 7,315
edited July 16, 2018 in General Chat
Are you going to fix it anytime soon?
Can we have a date or we have to guess when/if this fix will be added to the game?
Can you comunicate a little bit more with us?

Actually, nobody can even think about making a seal +7, a part those who were able to make it when has been released and could be upgraded easily, but for the rest of the players now it's just a mirage...
Tell us when and IF you are going to fix it please.

Comments

• CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,310
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited July 16, 2018
    Recently we had a discussion about the subject and as far as I know, it is in the works. I know it is frustrating not being able to upgrade our familiar for better stats and at the same time seen a few with partial or full +7 seals. ;(

I will update this thread if I get any information, Rider!

Edit: It was delayed as we well know from past May but I haven't received any dates for its implementation.

giphy.gif
  • YllmathirYllmathir
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 7,315
    edited July 19, 2018
    So let me understand what is the sense to add new features and ignore all the bugs and problems that comes out.. Since it's months that doesn't works anymore, the question is "Why implement it then?".
    Fixing such kind of scripts requires minutes not months..

A part that.. Devs seems that had enough time for making this:
    legi_Extractors.jpg
    But they had no time to fix a simple script?

I'm not blaming you Cream, 'cause you are only a voice between us players and devs, but hell, this game without this bad management would be really great.
    GrizzlyUK
  • LustPassionLustPassion
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 420
    edited July 22, 2018
    Even after posting various images of failed attempts, no person was able to communicate a better response. I even got a reply from @Cream saying that it is working fine and is working the way it is meant to be. The chances are supposed to be low.... like yes we want more things to not work in this game.

Yes, they obviously had time to create a +7 extractor and put this on paid event, as no time to improve the success rate of the tempering.
    YllmathirGrizzlyUK
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,310
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited July 22, 2018
    The Tempering system is currently been worked on, but as far as saying what or why has been delayed I cannot really say or comment because I have no factual evidence or comments to share to that extent.

As I said before above, I will update this thread whenever I can share something since I am waiting for the update or system revamp as well, Riders. As far as the +7 extractors I am not aware why it was implemented, however, there are Riders that do have +7 seals so it is somewhat prudent to have it for those that needed.

Have a nice day!

qWbaNsH.jpg