[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

any idea on beastiary update?

lithefarmerlithefarmer
Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,265
edited September 14, 2018 in General Chat
Does anyone know if they are planning on updating the in game beastiary?

Comments

• GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 5,125
    edited September 15, 2018
    The Beastiary should be updated with the new familiars coming in the Turimnan update. Haven't actually seen anything about any sort of Beastiary update though.
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,250
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited September 15, 2018
    As GrizzlyUK mentioned the Bestiary was normally updated with the implementation of a new region or as sometimes happened with some event or dungeon update as well. None of these have happened, therefore, no updates as of now to the Bestiary but that will change hopefully with the new content to be released in October 2018.

giphy.gif
  • lithefarmerlithefarmer
    edited September 16, 2018
    Thank you both for the info. It is tiresome to have to close the game to google the monster to find info
  • GrizzlyUKGrizzlyUK
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 5,125
    edited September 16, 2018
    Are you referring to a more general Beastiary update? So many of the existing entires are incomplete, with sentences being cut off, many of the English translations are badly done (that's a whole other issue, I suspect the translations from Korean to English are simply done by machine and nobody proof-reads any of them) along with a few other issues. I just use the Riders of Icarus Wiki Beastiary as my "go to" source of Familiar information! ;)
  • lithefarmerlithefarmer
    edited September 17, 2018
    I am talking about including the new mounts. There are mounts that are not in the beastiary. And yes the incomplete entries as well.
    Indomidable