[ATTN NEW RIDERS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Can't enter Christmas event

PipperOLooPipperOLoo
Riders of Icarus Rep: 300
edited December 22, 2018 in Bug Reporting
I have the quest for the Christmas event, but when I approach the entrance and the purple bar pops up to enter, I click it and nothing happens. Haven't been able to enter since it began.

Comments

• CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,260
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited December 22, 2018
    Did you talk to the quest NPC at VP and to the other NPC at the Titan Platform for the ticket/voucher to enter the instance?

Edit:http://icarus.nexon.net/en/news/article/40676/updated-ellandfel-merry-event

qWbaNsH.jpg
  • zzFENRIRzzzzFENRIRzz
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 1,230
    edited December 23, 2018
    @Cream where i can find the Sainted Festive Reindeer? they are not at the same place like the last year... today i got a mark...
    Biaaca
  • BiaacaBiaaca
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 405
    edited December 23, 2018
    Same here... since nearly 2 hours i have switched between the channels an looking for the "Sainted Festive Reindeer" (i guess Rudolph ist his christmas name), but i can't find him.
    Is he really in Game or can i stop my searching?
    It's going to be very boring. ;)

edit:
    in the Wiki is written "The mount was available to tame once a day with a mark that can be obtained from daily quest in Hakain's Crossing." ...
    Is the Meaning of "once a day", that the Reindeer spawns once a day?
    Or means it, that every char/player has once a day the chance of gettting a mark to tame the reindeer?
  • CreamCream
    Riders of Icarus Rep: 22,260
    Forum Moderator, Council Member
    edited December 23, 2018
    @zzFENRIRzz

I know is not what you want to hear Rider but as soon as I get the information I will make sure to tag you and notify about the mount location(s).

qWbaNsH.jpg